IPTV Smarters Pro is a fully-fledged IPTV player available on Android, iOS, and Smart TV platforms, specifically LG & Samsung, available for download on the respective TV app stores. It is also certified to run on PC, i.e., Windows 8/10 and macOS. To my knowledge, there is no Linux support as of right now.
Part 1: How To Setup IPTV on IPTV Smarters Pro.
1. From your home screen, go into the play store.
2. Search for “IPTV Smarters Pro”.
3. Click on the “Install” button.
4. Once the installation has been completed, click “Open” to launch the app.
5. The app can detect the platform you’re using it on, click save:
6. Accept the terms and conditions presented to you.
Part 2: Configuring IPTV on IPTV Smarters Pro.
1. Click on the “Load Your Playlist or File/URL” button to proceed.
2. Click “Allow” to allow IPTV Smarters pro to access files on your device.
3. Fill in the app form, then click on “Add User”.
Playlist name should be a name you can easily reference if you have multiple IPTV services. The playlist type should be M3U, and the File/URL should be the M3U link provided by your IPTV provider. It is important to note that the app denotes different IPTV services as “Users,” so don’t be confused.
4. You should see the below screen indicating that the M3U content is loading:
5. You will then be presented with the below screen. Once the loading is complete, click on “Live TV”:
6. You will now be presented with the below screen showing the IPTV channel categories to the left, the channels in each category in the middle, and a PIP (Picture In Picture) display to the right.
6. Click on any channel of your choosing. Note that the channel will start playing in the small window, allowing you to preview the content before playing it on full screen. Click on the display.
9. You can now enjoy watching in full-screen goodness. Click on the “Multi-Screen” button at the bottom.